Hello Skookum member!
Last year we tried to put together an order of nuts and dried fruit from Rancho Vignola, but didn’t have enough interest to make the minimum order of $500. We have more members this year, so here’s hoping that we can make this work.
Here are the basic facts:
- Rancho Vignola makes their product list available only once per year, when the nuts and fruit are at their freshest;
- The deadline for our order to go in is September 28;
- They will ship to us in November;
- We need to make a minimum order of $500;
- Shipping is free;
- Skookum will be adding 11.11% to each member’s order, so that of each dollar spent, 5¢ goes to the coordinator (that’s me), 2.5¢ to Skookum, and another 2.5¢ to the benefit of the community.
What you need to do:
- Take a look at Rancho Vignola’s price list.
- If you want more information on Rancho Vignola’s products, you can find a downloadable PDF here.
- If you have questions, please contact David as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Otherwise, print out the order form, mark the products you wish to order,calculate the total price. Don’t forget to add 11.11% at the very end.
- (If you prefer, you may simply email me with the list of products you want and a final tally. I’ll verify the total amount and get back to you.)
- Get the order form and payment (cash or cheque only) to Kingfisher Books at 4468 Marine Ave. in Powell River no later than 12:00 noon on Monday September 26. No money means no order!
- If we get enough people interested, we might be able to find a way to manage splits. For example, I would like to order some of their dried tart cherries, but I might not want the whole ten pounds. Maybe someone else would want to split that amount? Let me know if you’re interested in splitting items and we’ll see if we can deal with that. No promises, though, since time is tight.
Any questions? please get in touch with me ASAP at this email address.