We haven’t been able to run this bulk-buying project since July 2010, so if you are interested in BPA-free reusable canning lids shipped from the US. This is a Members-Only project (Not a member yet? Click here to find out how to become one).
Click here to order via a simple online form.
Deadline to order EXTENDED TO MONDAY, JULY 16 at 9AM.
We need to reach a minimum order of 750 regular and 750 wide mouth lids+rings.
More info on the order form here.
If we do not as a group attain this number, there will be no order.
More information on what these are and why to use them: http://www.reusablecanninglids.com/
Just a couple of points of interest…
- The lids and rubber rings are reusable (the lids more than the rings, which are reusable at least 15 times, it would seem)
- The lids are plastic but BPA-free (a good thing!)
- There is no waste like there is with conventional lids (where you throw away the lids each time)
- Their Regular Mouth Lids and Rings are 70 mm and the Wide Mouth Lids and Rings are 86 mm.
- Metal (reusable) screw-top rings must be purchased seperately but are available in town. Do you have a lot of extra ones? Let me know — we can share them amongst members who need them if/when they pick up their lids (email@example.com)